Saturday, February 20, 2010

GOOD TIP FOR THOSE WHO USE KONAD

Hello, I just wanted to share a tip I received from Konad regarding nail polish remover and Konad (this is the actual email)
Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover

Protein enriched



Non-acetone & protein enriched will not have the cleaning power. Protein
enriched tends to be very slippery to the touch and coats the rubber
surfaces with a protein film. This prevents the stamping nail art from
sticking to the nail.



I recommend a professional formula such as:

Adios Salon Formula Acetone Polish Remover

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Acetone-Polish-Remover/GENA23,default,pd.html?cgi
d=Nail05



30%+ acetone works well.


I just wanted to add, I have been using both acetone and non-acetone and had no problems. I guess the next time I buy nail polish remover it will be protein free.

Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

smALtY said...

Really useful, thanks! I'm using a non acetone remover (on nails) and I felt it was a little bit "oily", when trying Konad I will switch to a normal one!

All about nails said...

smALtY-Your welcome, I'm just going to use acetone from now on too :)