1. Rub cuticle lotion or oil on cuticle about every other day to keep them soft.
2. Keep a travel size hand lotion in your purse and apply when hands feel dry.
3. Apply a top coat nail polish to your nails at least once between your manicure appointment, this will help your nail polish last longer (make sure your hands are clean and dryed before applying top coat).
4. Try to avoid soaking your nails in water too long when washing dishes or bathing, this will cause your nail polish to chip and peal.
5. Keep a nail file in your purse incase you chip a nail. Emery board's are good or a high grit file. (the higher the number the finer the grit).
Hope these tips will help you keep your nails looking and feeling great!